- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Visa/XP (x86 or x64 Edition)
- Free hard disk space: at least 1300 MiB (about 400 MiB are allocated by TEMES
- An installed printer driver
- Optional: Adobe Acrobat Reader
( http://adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html )
- Optional: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (for Windows 7/Vista/XP)
( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718 )
- Optional: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Full Language Pack (German)
(for Windows 7/Vista/XP)
( https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=3324 )
- Recommended: at least 8 GiB RAM (despite only up to 2-4 GiB are used by
TEMES 1.0 since TEMES 1.0 is a 32-bit application)
- Recommended: monitor resolution at least 800 x 600
- New: Integration of TIL_TMS.DLL into TEMES (Tools > Convert Files >
TEMES to ... format).
- New: Support for a slower analog signal averaging to allow very slow sample rates
- New: Support for analog signals without averaging (RawMask).
- New: Support for an automatic export of measurements.
- New: Support for a checksum of SICOLOG configurations.
- New: Repair of a corrupt TEMES measurement.
- Modified: The checkboxes "Eject mass storage..." are now always checked by
- New: Optional additional extended logging of start and stop events.
- Modified: Support for additional stream bytes in the measurement data which
were introduced in SICOLOG V1.0.44. These additional stream bytes are
recognized as unexpected stream error bytes in previous TEMES versions. Hence,
if the new extended logging features of SICOLOG V1.0.44 or better are used,
it is strongly recommended to also install TEMES V1.0.91 or better.
- New: Maintenance of an odometer (for SICOLOG/USBDL1).
- New: Storing of the device number in a measurement variable for
SICOLOG/USBDL1 V1.0.44 or newer.
- Bugfix: The corresponding GPS AutoCalc signals are no longer evaluated if
their names are empty.
- Bugfix: The storage from mass media is more robust for SICOLOG/USBDL1 (and
can now handle all unexpected bytes).
- Bugfix: The calculation module "firlp.dll" produced a zero line for the
remaining part of a long measurement. This issue is now fixed.
- New: Experimental and rudimentary support for XCP V1.1 and CCP V2.1 on CAN
(Internal tests have been passed but external tests with physical XCP/CCP
devices are still pending).
- New: Display TEMES directories.
- New: TEMES creates now the CAN and Calc subdirectories if they do not exist.
- New: vTEMES uses now the TEMES directory if it is found in the same path as
the executable vTEMES file.
- Modified: The GPS AutoCalc function is also executed for "GpsSpeed" and
"GpsSpeedInt" (in place of POS_Speed).
- Modified: The Analog Input Info tab and Clutch Events tab have been removed
(due to resource limitations).
- Bugfix: The CAN-Editor import of DBC files works now correctly for multiplexed
- Bugfix: The script functions "strtrim" and "strrtrim" work now correctly even
for one letter strings.
- New: Additional GPS parameter "GpsSpdMsgCompareTicks".
- New: Additional parameter to mirror the User LED onto a digital channel.
- Modified: The GPS signal "POS_Time" for SICOLOG/SICO3/SICO3M/USBDL1 was
changed from scaling factor 1800 h/bit to 1/1800 h/bit.
- New: Support for additional option for frequency input signals (-> frequency
- New: Initialization of an USB stick (SICOLOG/USBDL1) via menu item
Tools > Additional Tools > Hardware > Initialize USB stick (SICOLOG/USBDL1)
- New: Support for signal converter SICO3M.
- New: Optional real time clock synchronization with GPS.
- Modified: Update of the preview version of "TEMES View".
- New: Integration of a preview version of "TEMES View".
- New: Optional automatic file name generation for SICOLOG/USBDL1 measurements.
- New: Synchronization of a recording for multiple SICOLOGs/USBDL1s.
- Bugfix: Backward compatibility with SICOLOG/SICO3 V1.0.26 or older restored
for TEMES V1.0.71 or newer (The new CAN FD functions had also been used for
the CAN node instead of the CAN FD node only for CAN signals which require bit
masking. This was no problem for SICOLOG/SICO3 V1.0.27 or newer, or for
aligned 8-bit/16-bit/32-bit CAN signals).
- New: Changed digital output default values for SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1.
- New: Additional CAN signal data type (float) for a scanned CAN only.
- New: Support for CAN scan mode for SICOLOG/USBDL1.
- New: Additional signed GPS signals GpsSlopeAngle/GpsSlopeAngleInt for
- New: New menu item "Tools" > "Reset Diagram" to start the diagram view again
from the beginning.
- New: Automatic default signal delay for the GPS signals in the diagram view
(when starting the diagram view from the beginning).
- Bugfix: The timestamps are now painted correctly at the right place when the
first signal after the time signal was delayed. Also the timestamp at the
current cursor position is now correctly calculated for delayed signals.
- Bugfix: A problem with Non-ASCII characters in signal/message names for the
SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 has been fixed. This problem affected mostly users with
signal/message names in the device comment (e.g. for the external display
- Modified: The CAN sample point/listen only mode for SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 can
now also be entered again via the device comment.
- Modified: Set stored directories to the TEMES data directory when they no
- Bugfix: The first argument of external application calls is now placed in
- New: Additional GPS signal GpsSlopeAngleInt for SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1.
- New: The menu item "SICOLOG/SICO3 configurations" has now an option to ignore
the NEXT/INS (= B4) button.
- Modified: The menu item "Diagram without Programming" does not temporarily
change the "use unused inputs" setting.
- Modified: Better version of the "SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 display".
- New: Additional GPS signals are calculated (such as acceleration, distance
and slope) for SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1.
- New: Timeout filter, and timeout for OBD signals.
- Modified: The OBD auto detection has been changed from combined
OBD-II/WWH-OBD to separate OBD-II/WWH-OBD.
- Modified: New display item type (source value as bar display) for
- Modified: Better version of the SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 display.
- Bugfix: The filters did not work as expected when also OBD signals were
- Modified: The SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 display items now support sample rate and
- Modified: Better version of SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 display.
- New: Support for USBDL1 / USBDL1 FD / USBDL1 A16.
- New: New LED output for the SICOLOG/SICO3 L4 LED / USBDL1 USER LED.
- New: SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1 display
- Bugfix: The CAN export of TEMES files was wrong in V1.0.71 and is now working
- Bugfix: The calibrate signals form works now with activated unused input
signals and with DT_... signals for SICOLOG/SICO3/USBDL1.
- New: Support for CAN FD of a SICOLOG/SICO3 (with FD option).
- Modified: The GPS items of a SICOLOG/SICO3 do now support the NMEA ZDA
sentence (UTC date and time).
- New: Support for detection of encrypted SICOLOG USB sticks. (The standard
version of TEMES, and the standard SICOLOG do not support the SICOLOG
- Bugfix: SICOLOG measurements with multiple configurations are now recognized
- New: Table editor.
- Modified: OBD editing and filter editing for SICOLOG/SICO3. Additional
ExParameter settings for SICOLOG/SICO3: "OBDRateRatio" which describes the
n-th OBD active cycle of the calculations, "OBDRepetitions" which describes
the number of OBD protocol tests before the next protocol is tested, and
"FloatLin" which (when enabled) switches to floating point operations for the
Op04 (linear transform).
- Modified: The DL16K clutch events are now no longer supported within the
German GUI. Please use the English TEMES version or an older TEMES version
- Modified: A void set of parameters is now transferred to a SICOLOG/SICO3
device prior a parameter set (for firmware >=V1.0.24).
- Modified: The time adjustment of a SICOLOG/SICO3 device has been replaced by
an application which supports both COM ports and USB sticks.
- Modified: The time zone is optionally refreshed in the USB stick dialog boxes
(or more precisely in the mass storage dialog boxes).
- Modified: On x64 systems, the sample cache is as large as the file size if
- Bugfix: A rarely occurring read exception during displaying a chart curve has
- Modified: The SICOLOG/SICO3 floating point display is more flexible concerning
the output text.
- Bugfix: The size of the online recording was wrongly limited too much on x64
systems. The check of available physical memory is now turned off on x64
systems for limiting the online recording size.
- Bugfix: Display items with a signed CAN/LIN signal source had a wrong offset
- Bugfix: The display of the recordings and the timestamps were eventually wrong
when the time unit was different from seconds.
- New: SICOLOG/SICO3 configurations editor.
- New: Keyboard shortcuts for fast switching of the time unit (seconds, minutes,
- New: Support for the signal converter SICO3 V1.0.
- New: Pulse width measurement for the first three digital channels of the
- Modified: The TEMES online help has been rewritten.
- Bugfix: The online chart without programming also works for non-SICOLOG
- Bugfix: The name for further AutoCalc measurement blocks is now "AutoCalc".
- New: SICOLOG has a new parameter tree node "LIN"
- New: The automatic calculation of certain signals after reading out a
measurement can be disabled via menu item "Tools" > "Disable AutoCalc".
- Bugfix: The automatic calculation after reading out a measurement was
triggered under certain circumstances despite there was nothing to calculate.
- Modified: During programming the corresponding ports were occasionally not
freed. This bug is fixed.
- Modified: Integration of ED12 V1.1.0 instead of ED12 V1.0.0. ED12 V1.1.0
supports signed SICOLOG signals, optionally no averaging, and automatic number
- New: Integration of the software for the external display ED12.
- New: Support for the listen-only-mode of the SICOLOG's CAN modules. This mode
is activated with the following entry in the device comment and presumes a
SICOLOG firmware of at least V1.0.7:
- New: Overly large SICOLOG parameter sets can now also be transmitted serially.
This feature works only for SICOLOG V1.0.6 or newer.
- Modified: Treatment of SICOLOG measurement files during a transfer of a
parameter set onto a USB stick.
- Bugfix: Now, the block size of SICOLOG files during the transfer via the
serial interface has been again reduced (for better handling of transmission
- New: The beginning, end and cursor position(s) are now marked at the exported
path during export to Google Earth.
- New: Display of the real time of the view's beginning and the view's end in
the status bar.
- New: New keyboard assignment in diagram view if no cursor is visible, and
if the time is selected as x axis (Then, a new recording always starts with a
Page up: Display of the previous recording.
Page Down: Display of the next recording.
Ctrl+Home: Display of the first complete recording.
Ctrl+End: Display of the last complete recording.
Home: Movement to the beginning of the current recording.
End: Movement to the end of the current recording.
Shift+Home: Movement to the beginning of the first recording.
Shift+End: Movement to the end of the last recording.
- Bugfix: The modul TE_TOOL1.DLL was differently included in TEMES.
- Bugfix: Now, the block size of SICOLOG files during the transfer via the
serial interface has been reduced (for better handling of transmission
- New: For SICOLOG parameter sets, during a transfer, if the generated
CONFIG.TSF is greater than 64 KB, the corresponding TEMES parameter set is no
longer embedded but copied separately as CONFIG.TMS. Unfortunately, those
parameter sets cannot be transferred via a serial connection. If necessary,
F9 has to be used for online parameter view.
- New: The device comment of parameter sets for SICOLOG V1.0.5 or newer can be
used to activate the additional averaging of analog inputs:
- Bugfix: Now, the mapping to request bytes of the f6 protocol works correctly
for complex parameter sets.
- New: Mapping of the signal addresses to request bytes of the buffered serial
f6 protocol for SICOLOG V1.0.4 or newer. New TEMES device comment variable
Mapping of the signal names to request bytes: SignalName#1 -> 0x80,
SignalName#2 -> 0x81, Signalname#3 -> 0x82.
- New: Up to 16 serial input signals for SICOLOG V1.0.4 or newer. For this
purpose the GPS signals must be turned off, the slider on the SICOLOG's bottom
must be switched (or the jumper in the inside of the SICOLOG must be
switched), and the following TEMES device comment variables must be definied:
SIBaudrate: baud rate in bps; SITimeout: timeout in msec; SIMode:
1 - f6 protocol, 2 - f6 protocol with zero signal on timeout, 3 - f6 protocol
with checksum, 4 - f6 protocol with checksum and zero signal on timeout or
checksum error; SICount: Number of the following signal definitions;
SI: request byte, signal name of an already definied TEMES calculation
constant, optionally signal size in bytes.
- Bugfix: Calculated signals, operation #19 (delay) did not work as expected for
- New: Optional asynchronous sample rate for the recording of online signals for
SICOLOG V1.0.3 or newer. The asynchronous sample rate is taken as the next
integer multiple of the fast sample rate.
- Bugfix: A signal which was recorded during both the fast cycle and the slow
cycle, was for the SICOLOG always refreshed with the slow sample rate instead
of the fast sample rate. This error is fixed.
- New: Menu item for recovery of marked as deleted SICOLOG measurements on the
- Bugfix: After storing a SICOLOG measurement from the USB stick into a TEMES
file, it was up to now impossible to "eject" the USB stick.
- Bugfix: The TEMES device manager removes not connected ports, and displays
these ports after a program reset as not connected.
- Bugfix: Sometimes the timestamp of the first sample was swallowed for CFDL1
measurements at read out time. This error is fixed.
- Visibility of the write speed for SICOLOG parameter sets in the cycle
- Bugfix: During calibration of the SICOLOG, all signals to be recorded were
reset with the effect that an autarc recording was not possible. (Remedy:
a repeat programming of the parameter set). This bug is fixed.
- Automatic switch of the serial port up to 230400 baud for SICOLOG devices.
- Online chart without programming (which allows a chart view of live signals
during an autarc measurement).
- Automatic cutting of SICOLOG measurements during reading out from a USB stick.
The files are cut at a timestamp from 400 MB onwards. When no timestamp is
found, the file is cut at 500 MB at the latest. A new additional timestamp
for the first sample is mentioned in the variables.
- Complete support for the signal converter and data logger SICOLOG.
Only the first 4,294,967,296 samples are transfered during reading out.
The reading out of the SICOLOG only works via mass media (= USB stick).
- Bugfix: There was a memory size error at reading out CFDL1 measurements.
- Support for the signal converter part of the SICOLOG.
- Minimum required OS is Windows XP.
- List & Label 19 instead of List & Label 14.
- The Tellert Device Manager now detects COM1 to COM256 automatically.