Driving Dynamics Display DDD1
The GPS display DDD1 (= Driving Dynamics Display) displays by choice the values of an external HSx box, or the values of the integrated GPS receiver module. The DDD1 box can thus also be used as an external display for the HS16G. Some modes are dependend on the driving situation, and change automatically the view to the desired values. The driving direction, total acceleration, altitude, curve radius, slope, transversal acceleration, longitudinal acceleration, speed and time can be displayed.
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 kph in 8.5 s.
- Acceleration and braking at 2 % upwards slope.
- Country road.
- Braking at 6 % downwards slope.
- Automatic switching between speed and acceleration.
- Conversion in motorcycle tilt.
The charts below were recorded with the SICOLOG: